Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Experiences : Exponential and Exaltation

The tech savvy generation, which even i belong to, heart fully expounds that world is now in our pockets, everything just a click away. In principle it is indeed true. But tangibly, no. I am perplexed and astounded; am deliberately using superlative adjective forms in order to lay across the magnitude of my perplexity; am in awe by the enormity of the experiences the world has to offer.

The tabla strokes, the melody in a voice, a play of colours, the story a dancer conveys through her dance, leap of a badminton player, a picture portraying beautiful moments, a random knowledgeable learning, left speechless by the brilliance of praise, the intense discussions........ Living all these experiences in a short period of time has left me overwhelmed.

Its been two and half months since i started my post graduation. The experience has been, like i said, overwhelming. My friends and those who are not my friends, are magnificently talented. At times i feel small in comparison to them and also, at the same time, am glad that among everyone, being one of the youngest and privileged enough to witness their abilities, i now am more aware of the world around me, better focused and determined to mark my presence and willing to learn and experiment.

In return, I feel gratified and content to be able to spread smiles. The state of me being happy has attained new dimensions and whenever i sit and record all the events of the day , it makes me realise just how blessed and fateful i am.

Whenever you read this, tap your back on my behalf because you must have been a reason for my happiness and many others. I hope i can return the favour doubly.

(All smiles here)

No comments:

Post a Comment